Thai Red Curry
– 1 onion, sliced
– ½ cup lentil beans
– 100g broccoli, head only
– 3 tablespoons curry powder
– 3 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 slices ginger
– 1 tablespoon lime juice
– 2 cups water (360ml)
– 1 tablespoon minced chili pepper
– 300g sweet pumpkin, cubed
– 1 tablespoon chili sauce
– A little bit of minced cilantro (for garnish)
Steps to execute
1. Turn and secure the handle in locked position.
2. Select [Browning fry] using [MENU] button, and set the level to 4 and cooking time to 5 minutes. Press [COOK] button.
3. After preheating for a minute, add olive oil and onions, and cook until onions are translucent. Add and stir minced garlic, minced chili pepper, and chili sauce.
4. Add and stir lentil beans, ginger, sweet pumpkin, broccoli, 2 cups water, and remaining sauces. Close the lid.
5. Select [Multi cook] using [MENU] button, and set the level to 7 and cooking time to 50 minutes. Press [COOK] button.
6. Once the cooker has finished cooking, serve on a plate.